WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FSOT: LM-7 black dial

Now >>>>>>>> FSOT <<<<<<<<

I have this beauty back up for sale (or trade) again because local buyer was unable to complete the purchase.

Would prefer outright sale, but willing to think about trade offers at or near this value. Is it interesting? Same condition? Let me know...

This is a way cool TZ 95%+ Ocean7 LM-7 with a black dial and the original 58 click bezel which lines up perfectly at the 12. Comes with Hadley Roma brushed/polished finish bracelet that sets it off to a tee. She is a substantial looking watch in this combo. All "tool" :-!.

Caseback has never been opened. Draws positive comments from everybody and sure puts a smile on yer face!

Unmarked apart from minor caseback (caseback also bears the LE number which I am happy to pass on to serious buyers), this fabulous accurate timekeeper is offered with its original unmarked box, papers, red bezel lock button (unused) and O7 ploprof-style black strap (unused) and unused polishing cloth as well.

Sale price $890 USD. I cop the Paypal fee. Shipping will be $18USD to get it to your confirmed Paypal addy. No low ball offers please - it is worth every penny and more. First "I'll take it" who puts the money in the Paypal account [email protected] gets it!!

As for trade offers - let me know what you have in mind!

Have a look and please PM me - I am in Western Australia, a frequent buyer, a straight shooter, and am happy to direct you to 3T for selling references or put you in touch directly with people with whom I have either bought or sold in the past. Please do me the courtesy of dealing straight with me, too!

Enjoy the pics! The pic with the accessories shows the watch wearing the plastic face protector - there are no marks on the watch itself.

It seriously is a brilliant watch in exquisite matte black, looks great with any sartorial style, and is significantly rarer than the more usual sunburst metallic blue.

You'll not regret this one - and the lume is absolutely killer! ;-)

Cheers and thanks for looking! Please divert discussion off to my PM - I am always happy to respond!

IanM |>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts