WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
IWC Porsche Design Titan, IWC Pilot Spitfire, Sinn EZM 10
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JeanRichard Aeroscope Chronograph, automatic with date. Titanium case, comes on a chocolate brown Barenia leather OEM strap with steel OEM deployant clasp (was originally on a bracelet but that is not available). Box/case included. Purchased new, Ashford warranty expires 12/07/2017. Like new condition, worn 8 times.
Overall condition of the watch is 98%, or 9.8 out of 10..Please pardon the reflections, and the original sticker on the case back. There are no defects on this watch.
$950 USD or best offer. Payment by bank wire or PayPal. Price includes PayPal fees and insured shipping (signature required) to an address in the United States. Additional cost for international shipping (subject to destination). Payment by wire only for international transactions.
I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY TRADES! I will not respond to trade inquiries.
References found under the same user name "Time Exposure" on TZ/WUS/TRF/OF, and "timeexposure" on the big auction site. Any questions or need for different pictures, I am best reached at: metersfirst @ gmail . com (without the spaces), or you can send a PM.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts