WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD (pending payment)

Hi all,

Another watch of mine up for sale - this time a completely different style.

It's rarely been worn, and has only very, very mild strap wrinkles from the less-than-a-handful of times I've worn it out (only to an office job, mind you).
I have to say this watch is just simply exquisite, and definitely more exquisite than my taste deserves. As like my other recent sales post, I'm in need of quick cash which is why I'm willing to sell this at a loss. Having said that, I want this watch to go to a good home to someone who appreciates Bauhaus timepieces and their significance to art and design in general.

RRP for the watch is approx. USD$1,900 however I'm looking for AUD$1,500 for it, excluding shipping.
Although I'm based in Australia, I'll happily post overseas so long as the buyer pays the shipping costs. Paypal preferred for payment.

Specs for the watch are as follows:
- Automatic mechanical movement J880.2
- Display for date
- Chronoscope with second stop
- Luminous hands and appliques
- Stainless steel case Ø 40.0 mm
- Convex hard Plexiglass with SICRALAN coating
- Calfskin strap with stainless steel buckle
- Waterproof

Junghans site link here:
Watches - Uhrenfabrik Junghans

And here are a few photos I've taken. Please excuse the lighting - was taken at night in my study.
Also, it's hard to see in the pictures, but the metalwork is in near perfect condition. The crappy iPhone photos don't do this thing justice. Also on one of the dial shots it looks like there's a scratch, but it's just a piece of lint that's fallen on the dial when I moved the watch for the photos. And apologies for the fingerprints on the side - I moved it using my hand instead of an anti-static cloth!

Thanks for stopping by!

Reactions: Outlawyer

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
This is now SOLD (pending payment).

Thanks WUS!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts