WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my Oris Big Crown Pointer Date. The reference number is a mouth full: 01 754 7741 4065-07 5 20 63

This is the 2018 model, which has the 40mm case, domed sapphire crystal, and screw-down crown. It has a one-of-a-kind blue dial that looks different in every kind of light, and Oris' unique "pointer date" complication that provides a very unique way of visualizing the passing of days. It was purchased brand new from an authorized dealer in Northern California in October 2018 and worn about five times; it is basically in mint condition and has the full factory warranty. It comes with the original box, papers, manual, warranty cards, everything. (This was not a grey market purchase.) It is pictured on a quick release silicone strap, but the original Oris leather strap with Oris tang buckle will be included and is in basically mint condition other than standard creasing. I have not looked at it under a loupe, but my eyes do not see any scratches or swirls.

The pictures below show the watch in natural sunlight, so please pardon the dust.

This watch has an MSRP of $1,600 U.S., and the lowest price that I've seen it from sketchy grey market sellers is about $1,200. I am pricing it for a quick sale at $800 OBO, shipping CONUS, and we split the 3% PayPal fees. Lowball offers will be politely ignored.

Face.jpg

Caseback.jpg

Crown Side.jpg

Left side.jpg

Straps.jpg

And here is the "stock" picture of the watch from Oris' website:
Stock Image.jpg

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold; after four commitment-to-buy/flake cycles, finally a buyer who came through.

Thanks WUS and buyer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts