WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rolex Sea-Dweller (Z-serial, Z78XXXX). Purchased two weeks ago, taken out of box and only worn around the house a few times.

Model: Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600
Year: 2007 Z-series, Z78XXXX
Amenities: Inner/Outer Boxes, papers, booklets, toolkit, COSC tags
Condition: This watch is in perfect condition. The pictures are of the exact watch...the only thing I removed from the watch is the side/back protective plastic stickers (which come with the watch). I thought I needed a Sea-Dweller (already own a SS Sub) to add to my collection and tried to talk myself into it during the last week of wearing it around the house, but I just can't justify this purchase when I already own a Sub. My wife is giving me too much crap, so I've go to flip it (at a loss of course). If you're thinking of buying a new SD, save some cash and buy this watch as there is 99.9% no difference w/ this over a 'new' one (minus the plastic stickers).

Amazing watch, love the added weight of this watch over the Sub, but my Sub is beat up and I would take too big a hit if I tried to sell it over the SD. One has to go, and unfortunately it's this new SD.

100% positive feedback on the Bay, 100% money back guarantee if you're not 100% satisfied (minus shipping charges).

I'll accept PayPal (add 2.5%), USPS money order or bank certified check. I'll ship the watch via any means seller wants. Please PM or email: [email protected]!l.com (change the ! to i in address of course) for any additional questions.

Price: $4000.00 (please, no more offers between $3700-$3900...not going to let it go at that price for at least another 2 weeks). First legit $4K offer takes it. Thanks.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry, not looking for any kind of trade...as you'll see in the write-up, the wife is pissed & wants me to recover some funds. Cheers.

·
Registered
656 Posts
sent PM
Interested if you still have it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts