WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale is my Ulysse Nardin Marine Diver 18K Gold with wood UN box and booklets. It's in like-new condition at 98% with only minor swirls on the double deploy rose gold clasp which can be polished (see images). It's a phenom at 43mm and 9 troy ounces of Rose Gold. Looking for $13,000 for the set. The lowest current listing on eBay is for $14K.

I bought this from a pretty well known multi-millionaire who cared for it impeccably and was looking to sell some of his wrist toys. This timepiece new is listed at $32,000. I'm always open to different types of deals so feel free to shoot me a direct message or e-mail with any questions/offers. I have plenty of quality references on-hand on the forums, offline, and from the original owner of this piece. Below are the details as well as pics:

This Pre-Owned Ulysse Nardin Marine Diver has a 42.7mm 18K rose gold case and diver's bezel with scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The black dial is dimpled and is surrounded by applied rose gold hour indices, which contain luminous fills for nighttime legibility. The partly skeletonized center hands are also in 18K rose gold with green luminous fills. The power reserve indicator is at 12 o'clock. There is also a small seconds subdial at 6 o'clock in which there is a date aperture with magnifier. The movement inside the rose gold case which is visible through the case back is a COSC-chronometer certified self-winding UN-26 caliber in-house movement with a 22K gold winding rotor and a 44-hour power reserve. This Ulysse Nardin comes with the signature black rubber strap with rose gold bridge links and rose gold clasp.

Will ship priority USPS in the Continental US and most international countries. Prefer bank-wire, cash, and/or PayPal. PayPal, add on +3% for fees.

IMG_3383.jpg
IMG_3375.jpg
IMG_3384.jpg
IMG_3381.jpg
IMG_3382.jpg
IMG_3376.jpg
IMG_3377.jpg
IMG_3380.jpg
IMG_3378.jpg
IMG_3379.jpg
IMG_3374.jpg

·
Banned
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Bump - Near Mint condition. Now $12,950

·
Banned
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$12,950

·
Banned
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$12,800

·
Banned
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump - cheapest 18K Rose Gold Ulysse Nardin maxi marine diver in the country.

·
Banned
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump

·
Banned
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$12,700 Ref #266-33-3A/92

·
Banned
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$12,600 - Let's get this beauty sold!

·
Banned
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Updating the listing with newer pics and more details to the description for accuracy. Stay tuned and PM w/ any questions. Thank you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts