Hi everyone,

This is a rare Exquisite Longines Admiral 5 star watch in absolutely gorgeous condition. It has a stunning Smooth White sunburst dial. The movement has been cleaned, oiled, and SERVICED by a master watchmaker. It's running flawlessly. Accuracy checked with timegrapher. Great accuracy of +-3s/d, it's at COSC specifications just like it left factory. It's running flawlessly. Day- Date complication. The case is beefy and the build quality is superior. It's a beast under sunlight. Font is really unique on the dial and day date windows. The movement and build quality are way above any modern watch of same price these days. It's a cool retro piece. The date changing mechanism of the movement is rather special. By pressing the longines signed crown into the watch, the date will click and change automatically. Comes with a blue handmade epsom leather strap.

$699 via Paypal without fees. DHL 5 DAY Shipping FREE worldwide. Considering that a 350 USD worth of service to the watch has been done alone, I'm asking a reasonable price. I have a good number of feedbacks here. Knock me for more. This is a collector-level watch and a good investment watch as well, specially in this condition.
Check my Instagram: Login • Instagram

Year: 1972
Reference: LONGINES 8336 -6
Case width: 35 mm. (without crown)
Lug to lug: 41 mm
Lug width: 18 mm
Movement: Longines Caliber 508
Case thickness: 11 mm

Feedbacks:
1. KikinukiBawa a great seller
2. KikinukiBawa is to be Trusted!
3. KikinukiBawa is Fantastic Seller!!
4. KikinukiBawa is a good WUS trader
5. KikinukiBawa is a Good Seller
6. Smooth transaction with KikinukiBawa
7. kikinukibawa is an Outstanding Seller
8. KikinukiBawa a trusted seller
9. KikinukiBawa is a trustworthy Seller!
10. Great seller, KikinukiBawa
11. KikinukiBawa is Aces in my Book !! A +++
12. Great Purchasing Experience with KikinukiBawa

Watch Analog watch Gesture Clock Finger
Watch Hand Analog watch Arm Product
Watch Hand Analog watch Product Blue
Watch Hand Analog watch Arm Azure
Watch Hand Analog watch Silver Watch accessory
Watch Hand Analog watch Blue Azure
Watch Hand Analog watch Azure Gesture
Watch Analog watch Light Finger Gesture
Finger Cosmetics Gadget Thumb Writing instrument accessory