WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

This a close to New Old Stock (NOS) Longines Admiral HF Hi-beat watch. When I first received the watch it had the sticker on. It is fully SERVICED. It is currently running at an unbelievable accuracy 0s/d. I've attached the timegrapher picture as a proof. The movement is super clean. This watch is as good as new. It comes with the Extract paper signed by Longines. It is issued on 1977 in Turkey. Rare gems like this can be considered one of a kind these days given the condition of this beauty. The case is beefy and the build quality is really high. Looks like it has barely seen sunlight. The movement and build quality is way above any modern watch of same price these days. It's a super cool retro piece. Hi-beat movement.

Asking $749 via Paypal without fees. Shipping FREE worldwide. Considering that a 350 USD worth of service to the watch has been done alone, I'm asking a very low price. I have a couple of feedbacks here. Knock me for more. This is a collector-level watch and a good investment watch as well, specially in this condition. This is the only piece of the same reference selling on worldwide currently. I'll give 3 complimentary handmade straps.

Year: 1977
Reference: LONGINES 2301
Case width: 34.5 mm. (without crown)
Lug to lug: 40 mm
Lug width: 18 mm
Movement: Hi-Beat Longines Caliber 6942 (28800 bph)
Case thickness: 8.8 mm
1.jpg
2 (2).jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.JPG