WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tons of interest - no offers yet.

Title says it all. I have a 95-97% (conservatively rated) Longines Evidenza. I have this currently on the Longines OEM strap with deployant, but I also have the OEM bracelet. Beautiful watch - just don't need two dress watches at the moment. Watch will come with box and papers.

Just as a side note - these do not come up for sale that often. There have been a few chronographs for sale on another popular forum in the past 6 months - but this specific watch very rarely comes up for sale. I had been looking for this watch for 6 months - finally found it, but have decided to part ways as I bought a Longines Master Collection Moonphase at the same time and I have no need for two dress watches. Would rather have a diver.

Price - $820 shipped. If paying by Paypal, please add 3%.

Info from Longines website-
L2.642.4.73.6
Case: "Tonneau shape", in stainless steel with domed, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, with several layers of antireflective
coating on the underside. Dimensions: 33.10 x 38.75 mm. Water-resistant to 30 meters (~100 feet).
Movement: L615 self-winding mechanical beating at 28'800 vibrations per hour and providing 42 hours of power
reserve.
Functions: Hours, minutes, small seconds and date at 6 o'clock.
Dial: Silvered "flinqué", featuring 12 blue Arabic numerals, blue steel hands.
Bracelet: Stainless steel with triple safety clasp and push-piece opening mechanism. / Also available on a brown
alligator strap.

Attachments

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS/FT - Longines Evidenza (Looking to trade for blue dial Oris Small Seconds 47mm dive

Bump

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS/FT - Longines Evidenza (Looking to trade for blue dial Oris Small Seconds 47mm dive

bump

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Bump with price drop to $840 shipped to you!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Bump and price reduction to $830 shipped! Several people kicking the bezel - no takers just yet.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Bump

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Bump

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Bump

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Bump - lots of interest between here and another popular forum that a lot of us visit. Buy it today - and it will be shipped first thing tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Bump

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Bump

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Ohpf

1 - 12 of 12 Posts