WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

I have had to curb my watch addiction so I haven't been on this site in a while. I have to sell a few things since money is a little tight, before I list on eBay I'm going to try here first.

For sale- Longines Legend Diver NO DATE version. Includes ALL paperwork, manuals, books, and receipt from 5/2011- I don't remember off hand if the warranty was 1 year or 3 years for Longines, will check later.

Watch is in 98% condition. Includes tropic rubber style strap and original strap. Works flawlessly, only looking to size down my collection and this one has had the least amount of wrist time (only wear to weddings or interviews).

Checked eBay and there were none for sale as of right now. Looking for $1750 SHIPPED obo (includes insurance) via PayPal to anywhere in the USA. Canada- $1800 shipped (with insurance). Rest of the world- we can discuss.

Will post photos after I get home from work (at work for another 8 hours or so). Watch is beautiful, and you all know what it looks like:
Legend diver image by cwflye on Photobucket

First come first serve. Will probably be putting this up on eBay in the next few days if nobody is interested. I have 500+ feedback on ebay (user id: the_game_monger), and I have sold things on one of the watch forums (can't remember which one though, as I've said, it's been a while lol).

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, here are the photos- I went to shoot them and my camera battery was dead so I used my iPhone. Watch is in fantastic shape- no scratches and only a hairline or two (normal with highly polished watches), worn less than 15 times, has 2 year warranty (5/2011) so 10 months left. Includes all boxes, documents, books, manuals, and receipt. Price is OBO so please feel free to shoot an offer, no lowballs though please.

Will be posting this on eBay tomorrow night after work if when I can take better photos if I don't get bites. I can also take better photos for anyone interested after my camera is charged.

http://img600.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=img0508b.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts