WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, up for sale are both of my Lorier Geminis in Panda (White Dial) and Reserve Panda (Black Dial) configurations. I'm selling these because I do not wear them enough and would rather they be cherished by someone who can wear them more frequently. Both watches run perfectly, keep good time, and are in outstanding shape. Bth will come with all original packaging (box, cards, leather travel pouch, screwdriver, and bracelet links. Both watches are currently sized for a 6.75" wrist.

The Gemini is completely sold out from Lorier right now and was the second fastest to sell out on their site next to the newly released Hyperion. In my opinion, the watch is just outstanding and an awesome 1st release chronograph by the dynamic duo of Lauren and Lorenzo.

Please see the below photos of the watches taken today, Saturday November 28th, 2020.

My asking price for each watch is $525 shipped USPS Priority payed via Venmo. Shipping is only in the United States, I will not ship out of the country nor will I ship to Canada. No trades. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks guys!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts