WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WILL CONSIDER EVEN TRADES, OR TRADES DOWN PLUS CASH MY WAY AS WELL AS AN OUTRIGHT SALE!!

I never thought I'd sell this watch, but having acquired a new one that I can't take off my wrist, it's time to send it to a better home!

This is a rare, rare bird, and, I think, one of the most beautiful watches Invicta has ever produced! Produced in a Limited Edition of 100, it's not one you will see on anyone else's wrist.

43mm polished and brushed SS case, 31 sapphire baguettes and 31 ruby baguettes encircling the bezel, the screw-down crown encircled with diamonds. The dial is a slice of the Gibeon Meteorite, with polished SS and blued roman hour markers and hands. Sapphire crystal, of course!

Movement is a 26 jewel, COSC Sellita chronometer movement, keeping time currently at +2 sec per day, visible through the sapphire display back.

Listed retail for this model is almost $6000, and it is long sold out everywhere. Get this near mint, 95%+ condition one for $2250 delivered in US. Payment via Paypal with NO FEES. Overnight insured shipping within the US is also on my dime!
Includes wooden Invicta display box, booklets, etc. (no COSC certificate, I never got one)

E-mail with questions, and thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump - Accepting Trade Offers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts