WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: APPROX. 92% NEW IN BOX, GENUINE AND AUTHENTIC LIMITED EDITION KOBOLD ENDURANCE 2 MILITARY PILOTS CHRONOGRAPH WATCH. $1995 USD OBRO SHIPPED IN NORTH AMERICA PAYPAL PREFERRED

FROM THE KOBOLD WATCH CO. WEBSITE:

"Endurance II Chronograph

1. Pilot's chronograph with unusual design qeues. 2. Tribute to the original Endurance chronographs. 3. Ideal watch for the discerning collector of Kobold timepieces and aviation watches.

Features:
· Soarway case
· Domed sapphire crystal
· SuperLuminova-coated hands and dial
· Swiss-made movement
· Produced in 2006
· Limited edition of 50 pieces
· Made available only to an exclusive circle of Kobold collectors at a reduced rate

Technical Specifications

Movement:
Caliber: ETA 7750 Valjoux
Classification: Swiss
Automatic winding: YES
Manual winding: NO
Size: 30.4 mm diameter
Jewels: 25 synthetic rubies
Decoration: YES
Shock resistance: Incabloc
Vibrations: 28,800 / hour

Case:
Material: Stainless steel 316L
Bezel: Metal, uni-directional (counter-clockwise)
Glass: Sapphire crystal, domed
Antiglare dial: YES
Fluorescent hands: YES
Blued steel hands: NO
Screw-in crown: YES
Protected push pieces: YES
Screw-in back: YES
Diameter: 41.3 mm
Height: 15.3 mm
Water resistant: YES 200 meters (660 ft)
Pressure proof: YES 20 atm
Shock resistant: YES

Functions:
Hours: YES
Minutes: YES
Seconds: YES
Chronograph Seconds: YES
Chronograph Minutes: YES
Chronograph Hours: YES
Day: YES
Date: YES"

THE WATCH IS STAINLESS STEEL, 42MM WITHOUT CROWN, CLASSY, FUNCTIONAL AND EXTREMELY LEGIBLE BLACK WITH WHITE #ERED AND RED ACCENTS DIAL AND FANTASTIC LOOKING BLUE BEZEL, COMES WITH 2 STRAPS -- OEM RUBBER WITH SS KOBOLD SIGNED BUCKLE AND OEM ALLIGATOR WITH KOBOLD SIGNED SS BUCKLE, STRAPS AND BUCKLES WORTH OVER $400 ALONE! COMES WITH ORIGINAL PAPERS AND BOX. WATCH HAS BEEN LIGHTLY AND CAREFULLY WORN. ONLY FLAWS ARE 60 SECOND TIMER AND 12 HOUR TIMER HANDS DO NOT RESET COMPLETELY TO ZERO, BOTH A SLIGHT HAIR TO THE RIGHT, BUT HARDLY NOTICEABLE; A FEW SMALL IDIOT HAIRLINE SCRATCHES AROUND LUG SCREWS FROM CHANGING STRAPS BUT MUST LOOK VERY CLOSELY TO SEE THEM; OTHERWISE NEAR MINT CONDITION. BOTH DAY AND DATE INDICATORS AND NICELY SHINING LUME MARKERS IN THE DARK.

KOBOLD IS ONE OF THE HOTTEST WATCHES ON THE MARKET RIGHT NOW WORN BY JAMES GANDOLFINI, AKA TONY SOPPRANO, BILL CLINTON AND TOO MANY OTHER CELBRITIES AND HOLLYWOOD STARS TO LIST. FANTASTIC CACHE, FUNCTIONALITY AND QUALITY WITH THESE.

SEE THRU SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL DISPLAY BACK, SAPPHIRE FRONT CRYSTAL, BEAUTIFUL AUTOMATIC WINDING HIGH GRADE SWISS ETA MOVEMENT, WATER RESISTANT TO 200 METERS, THERE WERE ONLY 50 OF THESE MADE!! I BELIEVE RETAIL PRICE WAS in excess of $3000 plus taxes if you could even find one! -- AN INCREDIBLE PACKAGE FOR AN INCREDIBLE PRICE!

SIMPLY INCREDIBLE VALUE AND QUALITY HERE! AN AMAZING PIECE!

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!

Email me for scans and references [email protected].

Attachments

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
lots of interest, but still available ... mak me a decent offer before I change my mind on this sweetheart ... already having second thoughts about selling ...:think:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts