WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright guys here is the info on this killer looking piece.I received this watch yesterday and I made the mistake ordering the XL version thinking it wouldn't be too large for my wimpy wrist and to my disappointment it was.The watch is brand new,never wear still seal in plastic and there is absolutetly nothing wrong with it.Full warranty from Lum-Tec with FREE lifetime adjustments it comes with certificate of authenticity and warranty card dated March 29,2013.Watch comes with SS bracelet and the rubber strap.You can't notice it on the photo but everything still in plastic the way it came inside the box.Questions feel free to let me know and thanks for looking!
Link to Lum-Tec website info on the watch. Lum-Tec M300-1XL

I have great feedback here in Watchuseek,Watchfreeks.com and Watchgeeks.net,also perfect feedback on Ebay under ID handle ko31

Asking for **SOLD** $625 by Paypal to CONUS only thru USPS priority mail.Will only trade for a Lum-Tec Super Combat B-1

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Material property
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Green Fashion accessory
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Metal Metal Watch Fashion accessory Carbon Watch accessory Watch Watch accessory Metal Material property Fashion accessory Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Games

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
TTT with last price reduction,to Ebay next!
***Brand new guys,never size or wear with full year Lum-Tec Warranty***

1 - 4 of 4 Posts