WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale I have a lum tec 300M-2XL. This is a beautiful watch, I bought it to experiment with a black/pvd watch, it turns out its not for me. It's a great looking piece, comes with the complete kit. This includes the inner/outer boxes, all appropriate paper work, rubber strap, pvd bracelet, and an additional Kain Heritage strap. Overall, watch is in great shape. The case, bezel, and sapphire are pretty much flawless. The only thing I can see is a slight (and I do mean slight) mark on the the case at the 9 o'clock side. Other than that, the watch is clean. The rubber strap is like new. The bracelet is still wrapped up and never used. I had the watch mounted on the Kain heritage strap. The strap shows very minimal signs of use and creasing (as close to new as you can get). The strap is also mounted with a sweet Kain heritage buckle. Overall, great looking piece.

Asking $550 OBO [Reduced from $600] (I'll pick up shipping and paypal fees). Looking to keep this one in the USA only.
$475 without the kain heritage strap.
Questions/concerns, feel free to shoot me a PM here or email at aegarcia42(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

Please excuse the lint in the above picture!

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: FS: Lum Tec 300M-2XL, complete kit - Added Black Leather Kain Heritage strap.

Reasonable offers more than welcomed. Trying to move this piece.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: FS: Lum Tec 300M-2XL, complete kit - Added Black Leather Kain Heritage strap.

All reasonable offers considered. Looking to move this piece asap

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

$475 without the kain heritage strap

1 - 15 of 15 Posts