WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Sinn Moderator
9,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This 3 month old Lum-Tec 40mm 300M-2 is arguably one of the best looking watches Lum-Tec has ever produced. On either the OEM rubber strap or bracelet it wears like a dream. This watch comes with the full kit including the accessory OEM 22mm deploy buckle (Titanium carbide PVD coated to match the watch case) which will fit any Lum-Tec rubber or leather strap with a 22mm buckle end.

The 300M-2 Lum Tec is Titanium carbide PVD satin black finish with luminous sapphire bezel. Here are the specs from Lum-Tec:

40mm width excluding crown.
22mm lug width.
48.5mm Lug tip to Lug tip length.
14.75mm thickness.
Weight on rubber strap: 4.1oz / 117g.
Weight on steel bracelet: 7.5oz / 214g.
316L stainless steel.
Titanium carbide PVD hard coating.
Uni-directional 60-click rotating luminous bezel with sapphire insert.
Alternating brushed and high polished finish.
21,600 BPH Sii NH35 Japan automatic movement with hacking and handwinding features.
Sapphire crystal with clear double side anti-reflective coating.
Threaded solid stainless steel caseback.
LUM-TEC MDV Technology®. (2-tone)
Screw lock crown with double diamond sealing system.
300 Meters / 990 ft. water resistance.
2 straps included: Stainless steel bracelet with special ratcheting diver's extension and molded rubber.
One year limited warranty.
Free lifetime timing adjustments.

The retail price for the watch is $895.00 and the OEM deploy PVD buckle is $39.95 for a total of $934.95. The watch is easily in 97% condition with only some scuff marks on the case back. There are no marks on the case, bezel, crystal, bracelet, deploy buckle or rubber strap buckle. The watch really looks like new and ships in both the inner and outer box with papers. I am asking a very reasonable $595.00 for the full kit which includes the PayPal fees and USPS Priority shipping/delivery confirmation in the cont. USA. Sorry, the watch stand shown in the photo is not included.

If you have any questions, please ask. You can check out my reputation as both a seller and buyer here on the WUS reputation forum. Thanks, Bill P.

·
Sinn Moderator
9,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Price lowered to $545 for everything. Remember my price includes the USPS Priority Mail shipping with del. conf. in the cont. USA and also the PayPal fees. Now that is a deal guys!

·
Sinn Moderator
9,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump for the weekend with a price raised from $545 to $555 as the $545 is too low! Cheers, Bill P.

·
Sinn Moderator
9,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Monday bump with no price increase! :) As I guess you can tell, I really don't care if this wonderful watch sells! :-! Cheers, Bill P.

·
Sinn Moderator
9,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I forgot to do a weekend ttt. Once again, no price increase. :-d Cheers, Bill P.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts