WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale I have a lum tec M41. As you may or may not know, this watch started off with a black PVD case. The case became a scratched up and it was sent over to Jay at MCWW to take off the PVD coating and bead blast the case. I must say I'm very impressed with the work Jay did (I also have had a watch cerakoted with him in the past). Unfortunately, I need to thin the herd a little (and I've decided to keep my M23 instead, which also has orange indices). The watch is in great condition, has not been worn since it was received back. Overall the case and sapphire are in great shape, no dents or scratches. It comes with 3 straps total. The first is all black with gray stitching, the second is black with orange stitching, and the third is tan with tan stitching. The all black strap shows minimal signs of use. The most used strap is the black with orange stitching. The tan strap is unused. The watch will also come with 2 bead blasted buckles, one brushed buckle, and one lum tec deployment clasp. Overall, this watch is in great shape. The bead blasting job gives the watch a nice rugged look. You definitely will not be disappointed.

Looking to ship within the USA only; Only paypal accepted; Questions/concerns PM me or email me at aegarcia42(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

Asking $600 OBO

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
a question was brought up about the bracelet. It's not part of the package, it was parted off a while ago. But the pvd coating on the bracelet wouldn't match now anyways.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump. Pretty much any reasonable offer will do it... Trying to move this piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts