WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Offering it at a great price for a quick sale - (SOLD ON EBAY for $500) $550 (now $500) paypalled and shipped to CONUS. (Watch retails at $895)
Original purchase date 9/28/11
Running at +- 2 sec/day, following regulation by Chris at lum-tec on 2/2/13.
Complete package that includes paperwork, boxes, original leather (w/deployment buckle) & rubber strap, etc.
Only issues are faint marks around lugs due to strap changes and I haven't experienced 40 hours of power reserve -- which depending on your experience with 2824-2 movements, may or may not be an issue for you. I seem to get about 20 hours when it sits in the watch box.
Other than as described above, case is perfect and any blemish you notice in a photo is due to the camera. Crystal is perfect.
I will include, as a bonus, the PVD bracelet (currently sized for 6.5 in wrist), however, there are issues with pin freezing/locktite. One pin had to be drilled out, and another will also have to be if you want to remove that particular link. However, adding links shouldn't be an issue. But again, this thing is free. If you can get it to work for you great. If not, it's a great paperweight. Despite it's flaws, I preferred to wear it on the bracelet, and as you can see from the photos it looks pretty good.

Specs:
44mm width excluding crown. 13mm thick.
22mm lug width.
316L stainless steel with titanium carbide PVD hard coating.
Alternating brushed and high polished finish.
ETA 2824-2 automatic movement with hacking and handwinding features.
Sapphire crystal with double side anti-reflective coating.
Threaded sapphire display caseback (with same double side AR coating as front sapphire).
LUM-TEC MDV Technology® (orange).
Screw lock crown with double diamond sealing system.
100 meters/330 ft. water resistance.
2 straps included: Leather and molded rubber.
Custom PVD deployment buckle is included for the leather strap.
Free lifetime timing adjustments.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Re: FS: Lum-Tec V2 - Only $550! (Better pics added)

TTT - with better pics added - any discoloration you see on later photos is due to light/fingerprints.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Ttt - lowered price to $500

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

TTT - not planning on dropping the price any lower. this is a lot of watch for $500, and a great deal. (SOLD on Ebay for $500)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts