WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

Purchased this watch a few months ago from a fellow forum member. This thing has AWESOME wrist presence! Watch has both the rubber strap and metal bracelet from Marathon and is in great condition. One small nick on the bezel insert near the 1:00 position, a small light scuff on the outside of the bezel near the 5:00 position and a couple of light scratches on the lugs from changing bands. Other than the small nick on the black bezel insert, my local watch maker said the remainder would be easily buffed out if desired. I'm very particular about my watches, and I declined having the watch polished because the marks are very, very light. The metal bracelet does have some wear marks from office work, but again nothing that I considered noticable enough to have polished. Comes with what I believe to be everything the watch came with when new, including outer box, inner box, manual and both bands. Watch appears to be keeping wonderful time and I'm hesitant on selling, but just like most other sellers, I have other watches calling my name so I have to sell a couple to justify any new purchase.

I would prefer a face-to-face sale in AZ, but will consider shipping domestically. No international sales please. I MAY consider a trade towards certain Glashutte Original models or Vacheron Constantin Overseas.

For Sale price is $1,800.00 plus shipping (US Postal Service Priority Mail) if applicable. Prefer USPMO, but also may consider PayPal with Buyer paying fees and containing a confirmed address. Please PM with any questions and thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Price reduced to $1,750.00 + shipping for an incredible mechanical watch. For some reason, I can't update the original post but the trade option is off the table for now. Sorry about the pics not being the best. My photography equipment and abilities leave a lot to be desired.:-(

Feel free to PM any questions and hope everyone has a great day!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Would also be open to certain trades, especially the new version of the IWC Aquatimer in either white or black/yellow. Trade value of $1,800.00. I'm open to some Ball, GO, JLC and AP models as partial trades towards specific models.

I'm also open to reasonable offers, so please ask. I can also send some better pics via cell phone. For some reason, my cell takes better pics than my regular camera. As mentioned earlier, the watch really is in fantastic condition. Thank you for looking!:thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts