WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
One watch to rule them all...
You know The toolwatch. Don't want to repeat the all known details, it is simply irresistible. You know it if you are here. Big, bold, nearly indestructible. Could be your precious...
Get this beauty for SOLD shipping to anywhere in the world, paypal fees by me.
Got it from a fellow WUS member about a year ago. Could not give it enough wrist time and have newcomers on the way so it must go. PM or email if interested. White cover has some wear and tear, inner black box excellent. The watch is from the better batch with painted triangle. It has some deskdive scratches on the back, could not get them to be pictured other than that it is in pristine condition. More pictures could be made if needed. Unfortunately i am not familiar wtih TZ rating, sorry.
Watch would be shipped from a non smoking enviroment by registered international priority package. Another method is possible at buyers request. I would prefer IBAN/Swift payment from EU residents.
Thanks for interest.

Maybe it is worth to mention that the second hand ticks to 12 exactly, 120 click bezel, Maraglo hands ...from the 2006 batch.
Enough talk, some blurry pics here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=72012&id=1511553738&l=6cf2b60a71

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts