WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!! SOLD!!

Hi,

I'm selling my rarely worn Marathon TSAR 41mm dive watch. I bought it used here about 2 years ago and wore it maybe 5 times since then.

It is a well known and tough quartz dive watch. Stainless steel case, screw down crown and tritium markers on the dial. The watch is rated 300m WR and I never opened it myself, unsure if it is on its original battery but going strong. Not sure about the age of the watch since there is no "contract year" written anywhere. Tritium still glows but not sure how much less than when it was new. Looks the same as when I got it but if you never had one before, it is NOT like lume and the glow I very discreet. Hard to get right on the pic but I'd say it is pretty easy to tell the time in the darkness.

The watch is in pretty good condition, minimal signs of use. Sapphire Crystal is perfect and no flaws on the bezel insert. I can see a few minor swirls on the case back and a few tiny scratches barely noticeable (one on the 7 o'clock lug and another on the bezel near the 10 marker but you really have to look for them).

Comes on original Marathon natural rubber strap. Previous owner enlarged one of the holes in the strap, be advised. Strap is fine otherwise.

This one has the sterile dial, no "US Government " inscription, only written Marathon, 300m WR and a radioactive symbol.

SOLD!!! 360$ USD shipped anywhere in Canada/USA and PayPal fees included. Watch is located in Canada.

I have excellent references here and sold many watches with positive feedback.

No trades. No international sales, Canada/USA only.

Thanks for looking!

Sent from my Motorola StarTAC 70

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is now SOLD!

Thanks to the buyer and WUS!!

Sent from my Motorola StarTAC 70

1 - 2 of 2 Posts