WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mario Paci Orologi SMZ 1000M Stainless Steel Diver. I've owned a few SMZ's over the years and when I ordered more, Mario sold me this one out of his own collection; this is the last of them.

Mario is a premier strap maker for Panerai watches and this series was made for him by Ennebi. They have a huge cult following and originally sold for 6k+. The crown lock system is like that of Panerai (original engineer) with a scew-down lock instead of a lever. The indices have a yellowish vintage color that doesn't show in the pics, but with the following this watch has, you can easily do a search online to see it up close.

I've worn it once and put it on a custom canvas NATO that matches it perfectly. It will come with original box/papers and it's orginal unworn Paci strap and buckle. Fortunately for someone, I've got a few and because of the gesture by Mario, it's too nice for me to wear on a daily basis.

As with almost all of my watches... it's had a zagg style crystal protector on it since I got it, so the crystal underneath is pristine.

ETA UT 6497-1, hand-wound mechanical, 16 1/2 lignes, 17 rubins, Incabloc antichoc system, rhodium plated bridges and plates, monometallic balance wheel with 18.000 alternations/ hour, 46 hours power reserve.

24MM lugs

As you can see in the pics, it's got fire for lume... that is charge from the ambient light only!

PayPal'd and Shipped CONUS. Will sell overseas if you've got good feedback or at least post often. Janpol type scams aren't going to end well for you and "what's your best price" will be ignored. Come on people, you know what's obnoxious.

No trades please.

IMG_E3395.JPG IMG_E3394.JPG IMG_E3393.JPG IMG_E3390.JPG IMG_E3388.JPG IMG_E3373.JPG IMG_E3369.JPG

1 - 2 of 2 Posts