WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mario Paci Orologi SMZ 1000M Diver. Mario sold me this one out of his own collection; this is the absolute last of them. I gave one as a gift to a famous strap maker out of Canada and I don't see him getting rid of his anytime soon... honestly, you won't see one of these again.

Mario is a premier strap maker for Panerai watches and this very limited series was made for him by Ennebi. They have a huge cult following and the bronze originally sold for 7k+. The crown lock system is like that of Panerai (original engineer) with a scew-down lock instead of a lever. This is very much a tough daily diver.

I wore it sparingly on a new distressed custom canvas NATO that matches it perfectly. It will come with original box/papers and it's original unworn Paci strap and buckle. It has a deep tobacco brown dial and black hands... vintage lume throughout.

As with almost all of my watches... it's had a zagg style crystal protector on it since I got it, so the crystal underneath is pristine.

ETA UT 6497-1, hand-wound mechanical, 16 1/2 lignes, 17 rubins, Incabloc antichoc system, rhodium plated bridges and plates, monometallic balance wheel with 18.000 alternations/ hour, 46 hours power reserve.

CuSn12 Italian Bronze that NO ONE will have, but many sought and couldn't afford before they were gone... from the guy who built some of the coolest Panerai's... made for the best Italian strap maker... for under 12K? Forget about it.

All paperwork, box and cards signed by Mario.

PayPal'd and Shipped CONUS. Will sell overseas if you've got good feedback or at least post often. Janpol type scams aren't going to end well for you and "what's your best price" will be ignored. Come on people, you know what's obnoxious.

No trades please.

IMG_E3402.JPG IMG_E3403.JPG IMG_E3405.JPG IMG_E3406.JPG IMG_E3408.JPG IMG_E3410.JPG

1 - 2 of 2 Posts