WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Selling this Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Calendrier Retrograde watch for a friend. It is model ML 76. The 18k rose gold case is 43mm in diameter excluding the crown. The sapphire case back shows the hand wind movement with beautiful circular finishing on the plates with blued screws. The movement has the following complications: retrograde date, power reserve and small seconds. The black dial is absolutely stunning with rose gold minute dots and rose gold hands for the time and complications. The watch comes with its ML alligator strap and ML 18k rose gold tang buckle. The watch was just serviced to have the date mechanism adjusted. The watch is in excellent condition with some faint hairlines and a few miniscule nicks while the strap is in good condition.

The watch will come with the bottom portion of its outer box, its inner box without the inner pillow, its papers and its date changing tool. List price is just under $14,000.00. My friend’s price is reduced to $6,250.00 + $30 insured shipping. Payment only by bank check/money order. NO Paypal and no trades. Buyer pays $30 for insured shipping via USPS Registered Priority Insured mail. Ship to USA only. I have many watch related references I can provide. Let me know if you have any questions

Regards,
Frank A.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts