WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No longer for sale. Thanks WUS.

Not something I thought I'd be doing, but I'm putting my MLC Pontos up for sale and asking $1849 AUD, or best offer. Happy to talk to anyone interested and will gladly take offers. Get in touch!

Bought new in March (2013), it comes with all documentation, all boxes, all current AD warranties. It retails ~$2900 and was bought for $2300 all of 9 months ago. I'm only selling to fund a future purchase and its a sale I know I will regret. It is a modern dress watch that can be worn in casual and formal settings equally, and the dial is sunburst brushed in a way that photos cannot capture.

The watch itself is in almost new condition, I don't have any number but I'd judge it to be 9.5-9.7/10. It has some light bezel wear that would be easily removed and is not noticeable unless you're looking for it, the dial, hands, case and sapphire crystal are all 100% as I am very careful with my watches. The original black crocodile strap has normal wear and has an indent from the clasp, but is in very good condition. No discolouration, no physical damage, and kept in good clean shape. Case size is 42mm.

I do not have any previous experience selling on WUS, but if you would like more pictures or any other information, I'd be happy to provide an email address. Direct bank transfer is preferred, but also happy to consider face to face in Sydney. If shipping is required, we can talk. Thanks for looking!

photo 2 (4).JPG
photo 1 (4).JPG
photo 3 (3).JPG
photo (6) 2.JPG

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reduction: $1699 AUD

Have some interest in this so get in contact if you've got an offer!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts