WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there,

Up for sale today is a mint (I will rate it 98% for comparison) Tissot Automatic PR50 with black dial. It is the metal bracelet version. This watch is a no frills watch with ETA automatic movement that is both hacking and handwinding. The crystal is sapphire crystal watch is good for 50 ATM. Watch comes with Tissot pouch, hard box, pillow, warranty card, all books (including Tissot History, current model catalog, operating manual and warranty book) The bracelet is sized with 3 links removed. The links and hardware are included. Watch was worn on a strap for about 2 days and then switched back to the bracelet. It was sized by Jared’s Galleria of Jewelry (who is a licensed Tissot AD). Watch was bought at Bluedial.com and will have all paper work included (i.e. receipt)

I can see no damage to this watch and if it was not that I had worn it, I would swear it was new.I really don’t want to sell this watch but it does not sit right on my wirst and I would rather it went to somebody that will wear it instead of living in its box.

Here is your chance to get a nice ETA movement that is both automatic and hand winding and also hacks.

I am looking to get $105 shipped USA/Canada only. I take Paypal only. Please ether email me at [email protected] (remove NOSPAM) or send me a PM

Thanks

Leon
P.S Pic from bluedial

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts