Parting ways wih my Mido All Dial GMT. Hairline scratch on the top of the case, I have not attempted to polish or buff.
- Condition: 90-95%
- Movement: MIDO ® 1193 (ETA 2893-2 base), 21 jewels, 28,800 v/h, approximately 42 hours'
power reserve, INCABLOC and NIVACOURBE shock absorbing systems, GLUCYDUR balance,
NIVAROX I spiral, NIVAFLEX NO mainspring, blue finished screws, bridges set with pearls,
oscillating weight with Geneva stripes and etched MIDO ® logo with black fill.
- Crystal: sapphire crystal, with anti-reflection treatment
- Case: steel case
- Dimensions: 42 mm diameter, 4.01 mm thickness
- Caseback: screw-in, steel
- Crown: two screwed crowns in the 2 and 4 o'clock positions.
- Dial: Brown dial
- Indicators: Hour, minutes, seconds, time zones
- Strap/bracelet: Brown leather strap with deployment
- WR: 100 meters
39.9 KB Views: 2,390
47.3 KB Views: 1,712
29.5 KB Views: 1,390
37.5 KB Views: 1,393
25.9 KB Views: 1,326