WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I am new to WUS and am putting up my Mido All-Dial GMT for your consideration. I have purchased this watch about 6 months ago and need to gather some funds for a new purchase.

This watch is quite beautiful: modeled after the Roman colliseum, it is 95% conservative, keeps great time, and has the following specs from Mido's website (http://www.mido.ch/index.php?page=M8350-4-11-1):

* Mido All Dial Automatic GMT M8350.4.11.1
* Movement: Mido 1193 (modified ETA 2893-2), decorated rotor
* GMT
* Steel band
* 100 meter water resistant with screw-down crowns
* Transparent caseback
* 42mm diameter excluding crowns
* non refelecting sapphire crystal.
* Date display; Day display; Super-LumiNova® luminous hands

It has a second crown that rotates the rim of the dial, which has 24 cities representing each of the 24 time zones; this is useful when you frequently travel between two time zones as the GMT hand allows you to track the second time zone and the dial allows you to calculate time differences between different zones. You can find the full manual for reading this watch at the Mido website.

I will be updating with pictures of the actual watch soon. I guarantee 100% authenticity and the watch comes with all original boxes and manuals as well as a blank warranty card. I am new to the forum but have solid 100% feedback on eBay (same user name ephemeralinfinity) and am willing to answer any questions you may have - shoot me an email at [email protected] if you are interested.

The watch retails for $1,200 and I have seen it on eBay for about $950. I am looking for $SOLD + S&H. Not really interested in trades at this point, but will definitely welcome any proposals you may have.

Thanks again for looking! Cheers!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are some pictures of the watch - sorry I am not a very good photographer and have a very subpar camera :-(

Thanks for looking! I may be uploading more pictures soon hopefully with better quality.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts