WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks,

I would like to sell my Mido Great Wall chronometer.
Price: 595 EUR or equivalent in USD (699) Paypal F&F / Revolut or bank transfer. I am EU located. I will cover EU shipping. I am also able to ship outside EU - send me a message and we can figure it out.

What you need to know:
  • Inner and outer box included.
  • Unfortunately no papers.
  • Original band and clasp never worn. I wore it on mesh or other leather straps. It is surprisingly very versatile.
  • Watch is in very good shape, worn but no dings just standard hair scratches on the bezel that are hardly to see.
  • 42mm, 22mm lug width, L2L is 45mm - thanks to short lugs very comfortable on the small wrist too (my wrist is 17cm).
  • ETA 2836 chronometer inside. Accuracy is -4s per day constantly no matter what. I believe this is still within COSC specs.
  • The dial is amazing in various light conditions.
  • The pictures are all mine to demonstrate the condition of the watch and how it sits on the wrist. If you want better resolution pictures just let me know.
  • The reason for selling is that I am bored, did number of purchases recently so I would like to reduce my collection. This Mido is great daily beater.

I have several positive feedback here on WUS as a buyer and seller. You can also find me on instagram. If you have any questions please send me a message.

Thank you.

Watch Analog watch Silver Rectangle Clock

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Silver

Hood Guitar accessory Automotive design Automotive lighting Gadget

Grille Hood Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

Wood Font Material property Rim Ceiling

Watch Finger Nickel Watch accessory Watchmaker

Watch Hand Analog watch Sleeve Gesture

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Snow

Reactions: Racer-X

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Waiting for funds but most probably the watch is SOLD. Thank you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts