WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings fellow enthusiasts!

I'm selling my lovely Atelier Wen Hao. This has one of the best porcelain white dials (if not the best) at this price point. It bought this a couple of months back from Atelier Wen, but it doesn't see much wrist time at all, which is a shame, because this is in immaculate condition. I have worn it probably on 5-6 (dressy) occasions. Note that this version (retail $715 USD) is sold out, and from speaking with one of the founders, there are no plans to make more of these as they grow their offerings. Only ONE minor blemish -- I punched an extra hole in the strap (see picture) to make it fit my wife's wrist, but the dial itself ends up a little too big for her liking (She will stick to her Nomos for now she says, and so this one has to go!). Aside from this, it is in absolute mint condition - no dings, no scratches, no nicks anywhere.

Price: SOLD SOLD SOLD!!
650$ USD net to me (please account for the 3% that Paypal charges for Goods and Services). I will cover shipping via USPS Priority Mail to the CONUS.

I have plenty of feedback here on WUS, all positive. Thanks for looking, and have a wonderful and safe day!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts