WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MK II Nassau - 99.99% perfect & Additional Straps
Here we have a recent purchase of mine from an original owner. The watch came to me with some super minor scratches - the original owner wore it a few times to work, etc. I had my jeweler bring it back to MINT condition. As you can tell from the pictures, this watch is now as close to new as possible. Also, I am including a few goodies for the lucky new owner. A Phoenix Straps LTD RAF - Regimental Bond strap - never worn - pretty much impossible to find & a Bonetto Cinturini 281 - Never worn - Italian natural rubber strap. As quite a few people have bought from me, they know I try and give the best service and product!

Payment either via PayPal or we can discuss VISA, MC, AMEX or Discover - through my business. I will send it CONUS included for free - Priority w/ tracking. If you are an international buyer, please PM me to talk about shipping options and costs.

Total Costs: $1070.00
Includes: Watch, Case, Tools from MKII, Extra Spring bars, All of the original links and (1) Phoenix RAF regimental bond strap and (1) Bonetto Cinturini 281 (both straps unused)

Enjoy the pics and PM me if you have any questions.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update if you would like just the watch I will do it for $1035.00 via PayPal. PM me for questions. Thanks for looking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts