WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!

For offer is a New-in-Box (even has the stickers on the polished surfaces)…
Limited-edition… (one of 399 made)

Mk II Key West

It’s the Coke/Gilt combo. For those who don’t know about this hand-crafted microbrand out of Pennsylvania and all the joy that is this (https://www.mkiiwatches.com/key-west) exquisite homage with modern materials, please see the link. Bill Yao’s work is extolled for its high quality.

This is one of the very first orders (no, not a plank holder, unfortunately) and comes still-new-in-box, untouched, on a most-excellent and comfortable bracelet.

Honestly, the only reason I’m selling this really nice GMT, with its Swiss ETA 2893-2 movement is that I have an even-more-rare big-crown Nassau, and I’d like to fund something in a different style... think house-renovation style (yep, that’s going to be a bit expensive! ). Look, this thing is pretty darn awesome and I’ll definitely have some seller’s remorse. I wear most of my watches on Maratac Zulus, and my Nassau (same case) is perhaps the most comfortable watch in my collection. The AR-coated sapphire crystal is that nice; I dive with my Nassau routinely and have now deployed with it three times. This comes with the full case, papers and parts, just as it did from Mk II.

Here it is presented with its Nassau cousin; you can even see the protective film still on the bracelet. I'll post more pictures when I get home from work on Thursday.

For references, I’ve bought a few on here; haven’t sold much. I’ve bought-and-sold a few high-dollar things locally and on LongRangeHunting.com.

Specifications:

• Condition: New/Mint
  • Ref: 1004
  • Case Width: 39.20 mm
  • Case Length: 47.96 mm
  • Case Thickness: 14.50 mm
  • Lug Width: 20.00 mm
  • Weight: 80 Grams
  • Crystal: Double domed sapphire crystal, with anti-reflective coating on interior surface only
  • Luminous: SuperLumiNova BGW9
  • Movement: Swiss Made automatic 2893-2 by ETA SA
  • Water Resistance: 20 ATMs (200 meters)
  • Case Finish: Satin finished 316L stainless steel
  • Case:
    • Double gasket screw-down crown
    • Solid-end piece bracelet
    • Drilled-through lugs

**SOLD**: $1,950 shipped/insured to you. Preference to CONUS sales, but will consider OCONUS sales.

Contact via PM, please?

PayPal, Venmo, cash or M.O. preferred. If none of those work for you, we’ll work something out.

View attachment 14500613 image2.jpeg image3.jpeg image4.jpeg image5.jpeg image6.jpeg 20181108_212758204_iOS.jpg

Reactions: thejollywatcher

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SPF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SOLD, SOLD, SOLD! Thanks for looking.