WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to pass on my MKII Project Kingston limited edition. This is the red triangle, Gilt Dial, No Date, BGW9 configuration
I believe I am the 2nd owner of this fine time piece and recieved it April 2013 from JCS214.
Its current condition is Excellent on TZWGS. Few minor swirlies on the case and minor strap change scratches on the underside of the lugs.
Watch was recently serviced, Jan 2017, and is in excellent running order.
All the original materials are included - Watch, MKII bracelet, case, tools, and paperwork. Additionally, I will also include 10 new Natos as you see in the pictures, an aftermarket jubilee bracelet, and a Hadley-Roma Oyster bracelet (very common swap for this model).
Shouldered and shoulder-less spring bars are included (the shoulder-less are for the NATOs cause they look cooler) b-)
An excellent for sale package in my option.

I've really loved this watch, but am in need of a change.

Watch specs officially listed here:
Project Kingston
Kingston

Diameter 39.20 mm (bezel diameter)
Length 47.95 mm end to end
Case height 14.50 mm
Case material Mirror polished and satin finished 316L Stainless steel
Water resistance 20 ATMs (200 meters)
Bezel 60 click unidirectional bezel

Strap attachment Spring bars
Crystal Double domed sapphire crystal, with anti-reflective coating on interior surface only
Crown Triple gasket screw-down crown
Movement ETA 2836-2 (Elabore grade/Rhodium plated), highly decorated (rotor features Côtes de Genève, decorated bridges), Incabloc shock protection, hack setting, automatic with manual winding capability.
Luminous material SuperLumiNova BGW9 rated to glow on a full charge for a minimum of 7 hours

Please PM or email me if you’re interested, serious offers only please
$2100 wire $2160 paypal; USPS shipping + insurance included CONUS only

Kingston on Jubilee.jpg
e1ce26c6de9ae3750c0408157a56a6b3.jpg
IMG_1861.JPG
IMG_1866.JPG
IMG_1869.JPG
IMG_1871.JPG
IMG_1872.JPG
IMG_1873.JPG
IMG_1874.JPG

Attachments