WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my MkII LRRP Milsub GMT. This watch was my daily wearer at work but the Sumo that I received for my birthday is replacing her. There are a couple dings on the sides and some scuffing on the bezel insert (see picture at 29,53,56). But all in all it's a great watch that has plenty of youthfulness left in her -- would be great as a daily wearer. Bracelet is in great shape but has typical desk diving marks from normal use, crystal is mint., ETA 2836-2 movement runs about 3-6 fast a day.

Based on the TZ scale I would say it's "Very Good" at 85% with the exception that the watch does have a couple dings on the sides of the case and shows normal use.

Watch was purchased new by myself on 6/1/2011 and the card is dated as such. Asking $875 ****SOLD****** shipped and insured to fifty states via USPS priority (overnight the buyer pays the difference). I accept paypal and am verified. I have plenty of references here and elsewhere so just ask. PM or email me at sierra11b (at) gmail.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts