WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***SOLD***

I have for sale a rare and very lovely homage to the venerable Rolex Submariner 5517 Milsub, the MKII LRRP Milsub HRV. I absolutely love it but can't afford to keep it and a recently acquired Tudor Pelagos. I only had the MKII for about a week, and the gentleman I purchased it for had only had it on his wrist for a week or so. Its in excellent condition. The only flaw to speak of is a light abrasion on the top of the 11 o'clock lug. Its hard to photograph but one of the last ones captures it. Hardly noticeable and certainly wasn't an issue to me. I never used the rubber strap, only the NATOs pictured (nato straps not included).

Included is the original case and all the original documentation and paperwork.

$1099 (for the weekend!) or best reasonable offer (includes Paypal fees and shipping in CONUS)
Message me or email to make an offer or to ask any questions. Thanks!

Condition: Near Mint (95%)
Movement: ETA 2893-2 Elabore Grade/Highly Decorated
Crystal: Double domed sapphire, Inner AR Coated
Case: Fully Brushed 316L Stainless Steel
Dimensions: 42.1mm diameter, 49.5mm lug-to-lug, 13.5mm height, 22mm lug width
Caseback: Screw-in Steel
Crown: Double Gasket Screw-down
Dial: Matte Black with SuperLumiNova C1
Strap/Bracelet: Natural Rubber Dive Strap w/MKII buckle / Maratac Bond Nato w/brushed hardware
WR: 300 meters
Bezel: 60 Click Unidirectional

photo 2.JPG photo 1.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 5.JPG photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 5.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 5.JPG

• I have perfect ratings on ebay (
aaronvanluven) and I have successfully sold and traded multiple watches here on WUS. Feedback here.
• Guaranteed genuine or complete refund issued.
• All sales are final. The watch is sold AS IS. Pictures are part of the description, please take a good look at them. If you want further high-res photos please let me know.
• The watch will be packed very well so that you will receive it in the same condition as I have sent it; BUT, I don't have any control of what happens with the package after I leave it at the post office.
• Shipping will be via USPS Priority which includes tracking and $50 insurance. Additional insurance is extra.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A Halloween bump!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One more Halloween bump (in the night). Make me an offer :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey friends. Make me a reasonable offer. I'm motivated to move this guy :) Have a great weekend!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Weekend sale!! $1099 inclusive of CONUS shipping and Paypal feels!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold.