WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$2600 USD -- Mint condition MKII Project Key West GMT Plankowner Kit: [Serial # 009] White/Gilt Dial (Ref# 1001) on Bracelet, Blue/Red Pepsi Bezel + spare Black/Red Coke Bezel.

The plank kit is 100% complete, factory fresh with all of the protective stickers still in place. I have never taken the watch out of the box, not even to take pictures. The last person to touch the watch was probably Bill Yao.

I ordered the Key West GMT 4 years and 8 months ago and I have been active on the MKII GMT design thread ever since. I received the watch two weeks ago and it is a true gem and a rare beauty of craftsmanship. I've been happy to have it, even for a brief time, but my situation has changed and I've decided to sell the watch before I grow too attached to it.

I am also including:

1 limited edition Key West Cincy strap (w/brushed hardware)
1 limited edition Key West Cincy strap (w/polished hardware)

A face-to-face cash deal in the Washington DC area is preferred, but I will ship.

SPECIFICATIONS

Diameter 39.20 mm
Length 47.96 mm
Case height 14.50 mm
Case material Bead blasted 316L Stainless steel
Lug Width 20.00 mm
Water resistance 200 meters
Dial Color White / Gilt
Crystal Double domed sapphire crystal, with anti-reflective coating on interior surface only
Crown Double gasket screw-down crown
Bezel Blue/Red (with Black/Red spare bezel)
Strap Solid-end piece bracelet; drilled through lugs
Movement Swiss Made automatic 2893-2 by ETA SA

2.jpg 3.jpg

Payment via bank wire, cashier's check, paypal or cash face-to-face. Paypal orders are shipped to verified addresses only.
Shipped & insured in the continental USA (CONUS).

Sorry, no trades.
Shipped for signature on delivery only.
Open to shipping to other countries if you have extensive WUS buying/selling credentials and are willing to pay all shipping costs over and above what I'd pay to ship to a buyer in the CONUS. I will use discretion for which countries I sell to.

On eBay I have 470 sales transactions with 100% feedback.
On WUS, I've bought about $4k of stuff and this will be my second sale.
I can provide more references if necessary.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PRICE DROP FOR QUICK SALE: $2400

You get the full plank kit + the custom straps.
This watch is pristine. Nobody has touched it since it left the factory.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts