WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
St. Moritz Momentum M1 Diver Watch Clarke The 100 Straps Galore.

PRICE IS USD225 FIRM. Lowballers will be politely ignored. I will cover shipping.

Selling my brand new Momentum M1 on stainless steel bracelet. I've hoarded watches the past years and never really got to wear all of them. Only a select few have made it into my rotation.

This one was a display watch for a watch store. It has been fitted but never used.

What caught my fancy with this watch is that this is the exact model featured in 1 of my favorite TV series, "The 100". It's the one thing Clarke's father leaves her with before he drifts in space. The watch makes multiple appearances throughout the series.

It is made by St. Moritz, and it is no coincidence that the props department picked a watch made by a Vancouver-based watchmaker as the show is shot in beautiful British Columbia.

This comes with box and pillow as shown in the pictures.

It will also come with an aftermarket rubber strap, an OEM stainless steel bracelet, an OEM nylon strap and 5 extra pins all shown in pictures.

This is ultra rare and a must for any collector or fan of "The 100".

More info culled from the web:

The St Moritz M1 watch is a strong and versatile sports watch. The tough 316L stainless steel case, unidirectional rotating bezel, high water resistance (200M) and screw-down crown make this a great watch for diving, and water sports use. The face has excellent contrasts and glows in the dark for excellent visibility under all lighting conditions. Screw-down crown. Mineral glass crystal. Blackout superluminous hands and markers. Water resistant 200M. Quartz movement, with 3 year battery life. Extendable warranty. Send the watch to St Moritz, and they will clean/refurbish as necessary and renew your warranty for a nominal charge.

Features

Quality Japanese-quartz movement
Mineral crystal
Case diameter: 39.3 mm; with crown: 42.7 mm
316l-Stainless-steel case;
black dial;
day function
Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)

Product information

Case diameter: 42.70mm
Manufacturer Momentum
Manufacturer reference 1M-DV00B0