WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright folks,

As you can see, I won an M1 Pro from Momentum, and have up for sale my regular(ish) M1. The reason I say ish is because i placed an M1 Pro bezel on the watch instead of the regular (still includes original bezel insert). The lugs are scratched A LOT on the under and insides, but that is not at all noticeable during regular wear. I looked it over and could find nothing on the case other than that. Essentially LNIB except for the mod and the lugs.

I would like to move it, but honestly need to get at least 60 for it to make it worth my time. Thats 40% off for an essentially brand new (from the front anyways) watch, with a nice customization. As far as trades go, if you have a 40 or 44mm MM Homage I would be more than willing to even consider trading up, but not much.

If youre interested, please email me and ill take some pics for you (didnt want to take the time unless someone is legitimately interested). It will come on a Brand new Momentum Rubber strap and be shipped out some time on Tuesday.

Thanks!
Mike

1 - 1 of 1 Posts