WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Catch and release for me. Only picked this up a couple months back because I always wanted a Stop2Go, but while I still love this cool movement, other watches have entered the collection and it's already not getting enough wrist time.

Full album of photos here in addition to the pics below.

This is the limited edition (0872/2016) Gottardo edition with the green bezel, and while some of the bezels don't look as good as others (they're hammered metal from an original train cab), this one's about as good as they get and a nice deep green color.

The dual quartz movement keeps great time with the familiar 58 second sweep rotation, stop for 2 seconds, before jumping to 60 and the minute hand flicking forward like a Swiss railway clock. Condition is excellent as it's only been lightly worn. A small ding on one of the lugs (pictured) but barely noticeable on the wrist. Some marks under the lugs from strap changes.

Full set with inner and outer boxes, history booklet, tags, instructions, unworn original brown leather strap.

Asking $350 (SOLD) within the continental U.S. Looking for a quick sale, and I would prefer to ship within the USA due to the current public health emergency.

I have great feedback both as a buyer and seller here on WUS, as well as on reddit and Instagram where plenty of folks can vouch for me!

OqeR9ELh.jpg

BqzP6SWh.jpg

USGL2mrh.jpg

92MDRTth.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts