WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

Selling my Monta Triumph with Silver dial. This is the current 2.0 version with more prominent bezel paired with the new style bracelet from my Oceanking. This is the bracelet currently sold with the Oceanking and has the 6 position micro adjust, half links, and the ceramic bearings that click between micro adjust positions. I am the second owner of this watch, original owner of the bracelet.

Condition is excellent but a few notables (see photos). There are two faint marks in the brushing on the bezel at 4:00 and 7:00, only visible in certain lighting. There are a few small nicks on the 10:00 lug. Lastly faint marks on the back of the lugs from changing the strap, no gouging. As seen in the photos the bracelet is in fantastic condition but nevertheless it was used so expect a few micro scratches that I couldn’t get to show up in photos.

The watch has been super accurate for me at +1 SPD with minimal variance between the wrist and box. Understandably that may vary between users but rest assured it’s performing perfectly and well within tolerance.

Photos:

Video:

Time Stamp:

20+
feedback on Watchuseek.

Price: $1,300.00 all in for US buyers. I’ll cover PayPal fees and insured shipping via UPS.

Please ask questions ahead of time. Happy to take more photos if needed.

Thanks,

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Bump!

I'd also be willing to sell just the watch head without the bracelet and instead pair it with an unworn Monta nato (Green color).

Great option if:
A) You're not a bracelet guy
B) You already have a Monta bracelet you can interchange between watches. Their bracelet's fit all models.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First and only price reduction. $1,235.00 delivered. I cover paypal fees and insured shipping via UPS.

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts