WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a Montblanc Heritage GMT Salmon Dial 119950.

Purchased in Oct of 2020 from an AD here in Taiwan. Only worn about 10-20 since then. Watch is still in mint condition. Some creasing on the strap but I wore this with a butterfly clasp so the strap is also in fine condition.

Comes with a full set including inner and outer box, instruction manual with guarantee, Montblanc's own 500 hour certification card, etc.

pictures of the watch:
(in the photo I mounted the buckle pin to the inside, but I have since remedied that)

I'm selling this watch because I never really got into wearing it and I recently put down a deposit on another pink-ish dialed watch that I need to top up my funds for.

This is my first sale on Watchuseek but I have sold numerous watches on eBay, please see my feedback profile here:

Some references from eBay:

*Delivered incredibly fast to Texas. This seller did an amazing job with communication, customer service and the overall buying experience. One of the nicest possible people you could ever hope to do business with on this platform. He gave me an amazing deal! Do not hesitate to buy from him just because he is located in a foreign country. At the very least let him earn your business like he earned mine. Thanks for a wonderful experience!

*Great. Seller - delivered very fast and item perfect as described

*Excellent seller! Item as described! Recommended! Thanks! A++++

*Super smooth transaction! Excellent, honest, helpful and very accommodating seller. Would do business again any time. Thx

I will ship this watch from Taiwan using EMS; please see the link below for countries that currently have Air Mail service from Taiwan:

If your country is not on the list above but you want to buy the watch, I can send it via Fedex for an additional cost of $50.

Price: $1600 ($50 shipping top-up for certain countries, as mentioned above)
payment by PayPal
($100 discount if paid by bank transfer or in BTC or ETH)
email/paypal: [email protected]

Watch specs:
Size: 40mm, 11.8mm thick
Complications: GMT hand (no date)
Movement: MB24.05 (ETA2893-2 Base)
WR: 5 bar
Solid case back

Sorry, haven't checked the accuracy of the watch, but can certainly do that if you are interested.

Let me know if you have any questions and I can update the post accordingly.

Some reviews of the watch:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts