WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale today are three anniversary G-shocks in like new condition. None of them have any marks or scratches that I've seen and I believe that all but the Ocean Grey will include an anniversary Tin. The OG will include a normal G-Shock box that it came in.

1st. We have a like new Spike Lee G-5000SL that has been worn 1-2 times. This one does include the collectors packaging. I would like $80, OBRO, shipped CONUS.

2nd. We have a Rising White DW-5025. This one has been worn 8-10 times and the white is still as white as it can be on this one. Again, this one has no marks whatsoever and will include a 25th Anny Tin and box. I would like $90 for this one, OBRO, shipped CONUS.

3rd. We have an Ocean Grey DW-5025 that has been worn 5-6 times. The Gray/Gold is really sharp on this one! This is the only one in the group that will be shipped in a regular black G-Shock box as the seller didn't include the Tin. I would like to see $85 for this one, OBRO, shipped CONUS.

4th. Don't forget that I've also got the DW-5600 Rasta edition that has been worn once! I'm willing to let this one go for $65 shipped CONUS!!

I have many references on the forum and eBay under nick_dolin. I will ship internationally at cost and I will only accept Paypal. All of these are in fantastic shape for the serious G collector!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts