WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my beloved MINI Motion digital LCD Men's Watch. This is a very cool item and a must have for any MINI/Mini enthusiast! (Or any WIS into digital watches for that matter). This watch was originally designed by Ives Behar (http://www.fuseproject.com/) back in 2003. Mr. Behar was originally commissioned by BMW/MINI to create a line of cutting edge products themed for the then newly released MINI Cooper. The end result of this product design collaboration was the now defunct MINI Motion line. The most successful and best selling item from the Motion line was his "Flip" display LCD digital watch:

This futuristic looking LCD watch has the following features:

Reversed LCD digital display and it has 3 display modes: Normal, expanded and flipped so to allow the driver to better see the time when hands are on the steering wheel.

Alarm

Count down timer

Chronograph

Dual time zone

Display backlighting available on all modes with timeout to protect the battery

Rubber band wrapped over a spring steel core that adjusts to your wrist

Stainless steel case

Domed acrylic crystal

4 buttons to access all available functions

30 meter water resist

Battery operated quartz movement

35mm width case, by 10mm thick. The case is about 40mm tall. The rubber bracelet is around 34mm width

The watch is in very good condition. I bought it brand new but I don't give it enough wrist time much anymore. The watch comes with original box, plastic case, foam and instructions. This is an used watch and it is sold AS-IS.

This Motion watch is no longer made and very difficult to find as it was a limited edition piece. If you missed the opportunity to get it when they were still available, now is your new chance to own a very cool piece of MINI history!.

Asking price is $145 or best offer. I do ship anywhere but buyer pays shipping charges.

I accept Paypal as payment method.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts