WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am the original owner and bought this new from an AD. The warranty card is signed and dated 02. I would rate it at 90% since there is only small issues on the bracelet and caseback which could be polished and brushed out if you took 15 mins. I don't remember changing the battery, so that will probably need changing soon. Comes with grey case and warranty card (case is missing the watch holder). Sapphire crystal, swiss quartz movement and bracelet has screws for easy sizing. I'm at [email protected] if you have any questions. Price is 260 which includes 2-3 day priority and PP fees in the US. I think that is reasonable since retail is almost 1600 and even grey market is around 800. thanks

It's been sitting in the watch box for years and still has the accurate time,,,,makes me curious why I'm so into automatics.

Next to my 42mm PO

·
Banned
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Movado eliro dress watch (260 shipped)

This has been just sitting there for years.........seems like someone might enjoy it......how about 240?

·
Banned
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: Movado eliro dress watch (260 shipped)

last bump,,,220 and it goes back in the watch box if no one is interested.........

·
Banned
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To keep up with all the reductions,,,,I'll take one last pass with this at 200,,,which includes 2-3 shipping and PP fees......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts