WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is a rarely seen Eberhard Traversetolo Vitre in excellent condition. I must sell this right away as I will be on vacation as of Thursday morning (6/26). If paid via Paypal, I can ship out tomorrow (6/25).

I bought this from the previous owner a few days ago and I cannot find a single flaw on the watch so I rate it at 95%. It is a beautiful watch but alas, my eye is on a particular dive watch and so it must be sold right now!

With permission, I am using the photos from the PO. I have literally worn the watch for about two hours.

This watch has a 43MM SS case with a sapphire crystal and has the sapphire exhibition back with the beautiful Eberhard detailing.

The watch comes with both inner and outer boxes and blank warranty booklet. The watch is on the original Eberhard strap and signed buckle. It's has recently been checked, oiled and tested by The Watchmaker in Stoneham, MA. I'll include the receipt and timing slip.

The price is NOW $850.00 Paypal or cash and includes insured shipping via USPS in CONUS and all fees (if you use Paypal).

No trades or sales outside the US please.

Please email with any questions at [email protected]

Thanks - Scott Leslie

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts