WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi. I have a like new Nauticfish 1000m divers watch. It has the white face. This watch is waterproof to 3300ft. It comes with both inner and outter boxes, a white rubber strap, the oem rubber strap, the oem leather strap, and the oem bracelet. It has all links. I am asking $775.00 for this watch. I will take payment by paypal. Shipping and fees are included on my end. I would like to do this CONUS. Please email me at [email protected]. Thanks!
***FIRST $500 TAKES IT*** This is the best deal anyone will ever see on this watch!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Re: FS: Nauticfish 1000m White dial!!!

FIRST $500 TAKES THE WATCH!! -Last offer...Im going to work now. Hopefully someone buys it!! This is an amazing deal for an amazing watch!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have reduced the watch to $500.00!!! This is the best price anyone will ever see on this watch!! It is in near mint condition with boxes and papers!!!!:-!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts