WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
****SOLD*****Hello, guys up for grabs Is essentially mint Omega 2254.50 I'm the second owner of this watch however i've only had since the end of November, and have only worn it less than a handful of times. The bezel and crystal are flawless, the clasp does feel a bit sticky when you close it and has a few hairline scratches that can easily be buffed out the only real scratches i see are on the SEL and a little one on the top left lug. The winding mechanism works well, the bezel is turning nicely and clean, the lume is really nice and strong. This is the full set and will come with tags, cards, boxes, and even the original receipt of sale. I've re-used the pictures from the original listing. But will provide additional photos if you'd like I'm only asking what i paid for the watch which was $1800 shipped and insured through USPS and includes pp fees WILL ONLY SHIP TO CONUS. The only Trade that i would consider is a mint or near mint Tudor Pelagos black with the ETA movement. I would add cash on my end too. Thank you for looking if you have any additional questions please feel free to text me at 480-286-7918. Also feel free to look at my feed back.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts