WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good day! Up for sale is a pre-owned Omega Seamaster Professional Ref. 2254.50. The watch is in near mint condition with very very very minor surface scratches. Bracelet has no stretch. The watch has never been polished whatsoever! The red dot is intact. The watch keeps time within COSC specifications. Bezel & hour/minute hands perfectly. There aren't any particles underneath the crystal. This is your perfect 2254.50. For this watch, the price is firm @ $2499. I usually make reductions within days in order to sell fast but I won't be making any for this one. You will not be able to find this watch in this condition and with all accessories ANYWHERE unless someone has one brand new in box hiding away in the safe. In order to play, you gotta pay. :)

The watch will come with everything you see in the picture consisting of:
Watch with a full length bracelet
Inner/Outer box
Card Wallet
International Warranty Card (stamped by US AD and not dated)
Chronometer Certificate Card
Pictogram Card
Hang Tag
Instructions Manual

Buyer covers PayPal fees and I will cover USPS Priority Mail Express with full insurance. I only accept PayPal and will ship to confirmed CONUS addresses. I'm sorry, I do not ship international. I have many references on the rolexforums, watchuseek, and paneristi. Please feel free to contact me via personal message. Thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts