WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS: Near Mint Rolex 116334 DATEJUST II Black Roman Fluted 18k WG Bezel Random Serial

105 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  spl76 
#1 ·
Near mint, comes with all links, boxes, booklets, warranty card dated 3/ 2014 from a US AD. Etc.

Price: $6,350

· Will consider certain trades

· Will gladly ship worldwide, international shipping costs will be added

· Local pick up and inspection available in my Downtown Miami office

· Always a cash buyer for new and pre-owned watches

· Many worldwide references available upon request

· Thanks for looking, please don't hesitate to call, text or email with any questions.

Sean Landsnaes
Please call: 954-931-8544
Email: Sean@SeanLandsnaes.com

PLEASE NOTE: I am an independent watch dealer and a watch collector, I am not affiliated in any way with the watch brands I sell. All my watches come from various dealers in the US and all over the world. I guarantee the Authenticity of all the watches I offer for sale.

*****************IMPORTANT**********************
I only communicate using two email addresses, both of which I own.

Sean@Seanlandsnaes.com
Sean@Collectionoftime.com

And phone number 954-931-8544. A scammer is sending out emails posing as me with watches to sell. They're using a third party email (Gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc). I DO NOT use a third party email, only the two listed above. Please double check the email address and/ or call me directly to confirm whom you're dealing with. Thank you.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.