WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First off, this is also listed on eBay, (StephenInAnnArbor) where I have been a member since Aug of 2006. I have 100% positive feedback and just short of 700 transactions.

Concord Men's 'C2' Black/Blue Dial Black Rubber Strap Chronograph Swiss Automatic Watch

Reference D4.6.14.1052

A friend who knows I'm a Concord fan called from a Movado Store to let me know about this watch with an opportunity to buy 2 of them for a significant discount, so I said YES - buying one for myself and one for my son.

Turns out my son isn't interested..... so I'm selling his for half of the total I paid for the two.

Similar C2's sell for over $2,100 online (Overstock, Amazon, eBay, etc) and THIS color variation is currently for sale at the Auburn Hills Movado Outlet for $2,800 after all discounts.

I definitely got a great deal, and so can you, but don't bother emailing me with "would you take....." offers. Seriously, don't look a gift horse in the mouth! :)

Note: the one photo that shows both watches is just to prove I really did buy 2 of these... however only one is included in this sale. (I'm keeping mine!)

See the Lepsi Analysis Report included in the photos. First measurement is dial-down, second is dial-up.

Specifications:

Movement: Swiss ETA 2894-2 Automatic
37 Jewel
28,800 bph
42 Hour Reserve
Case: Brushed and polished stainless steel
Case back: Stainless steel, screw down
Bezel: Black PVD coated stainless steel, with a stainless steel top-ring
Dial: Black
Hands: Silver tone, luminescent
Markers: White Arabic numerals and luminescent indices
Calendar: Date display window at the 6 o'clock position
Sub-dials:
Small seconds at 3 o'clock position,
Chronograph 30 minute counter at 9 o'clock
12 hour counter at 6 o'clock
Strap: Black rubber
Clasp: Concord Signed Deployment buckle
Crystal: Sapphire
Crown: Screw-down
Movement: Swiss automatic
Water resistance: 10 ATM/100 meters/330 feet
Case measurements: 43 mm in diameter x 13 mm thick
Strap measurements: 26 mm wide x 8 inches long
Clasp: Stainless Steel, Push Button Quick Release Deployment
Box measurements: 5.5 inches wide x 5.5 inches long x 5.5 inches high
Shipping is US Registered mail with Insurance and Adult Signature Required

US $1,725.00
USCON

Attachments

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ebay price is $1,725

Buy it direct and wire funds and I'll ship it with full insurance for $1,535

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
SOLD: NEW - Concord Men's 'C2' Chronograph Swiss Automatic - D4.6.14.1052

SOLD

Had a buyer last fall, b
ut when I went to wind it, the rotor was sticking due to the lubricants drying up while in storage.

It's just now back from Concord having received FULL SERVICE (under warranty, but it had to go to Switzerland) and they also replaced the hands and pushers as the lubricants had spotted them as well.

So, while Concord had to remove the protective stickers to provide service, it's still brand new and unworn, has just been completely overhauled by the manufacturer, and times out at just +4.5 seconds per day (see the Lepsi report below).

Includes: Original inner and outer box, Booklet & the elusive USB Drive Manual as well!

$1,436

P1020791.JPG

C2 Lepsi - Copy.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts